Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday To Do Day

Happy Tuesday!
Since I don't have classes or work on Tuesdays its basically a get everything done day and man do I have a to do list today! The only problem is its cold and snowy and cuddling up in my bed to drink coffee and watch shows on Hulu sounds SO much more fun than reading a bunch of textbooks and cleaning my apartment.

One of the items on my to do list is writing some blog posts ahead of time that way I'll be able to update more frequently so here are some things to look forward to:
~ a couple reviews of makeup products
~ winter makeup looks
~ fun new outfits
~ fitness tips and tricks
~ yummy recipes
~ and a rare craft post!
Plus just the normal day to day blogs that are bound to happen

On a random note, I got two Vogue magazines. Even more random? I haven't paid for a subscription to Vogue, or In Style magazine and yet I get both so I'm beginning to think I have some sort of magazine fairy godmother
(not that I'm complaining)! 
 
Hope everyone is having a good day!

2 comments:

  1. I love days where you can catch up on your to-do list! Can't wait to see what posts you have in store! I started getting a few magazines that I didn't subscribe too either, crazy how that happens! I'm not complaining though! Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I write things on my to do list just for the satisfaction of crossing them off when I'm done! It is crazy, my name must be on a list somewhere!
    Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete