Saturday, January 26, 2013

Just like that its Saturday!

It was Tuesday and then I blinked and now its Saturday night! It's crazy how quickly time goes by when your busy busy. Because I didn't do much of anything on Tuesday I spent the rest of the week playing catch up, good news is I'm feeling much better! Wednesday was filled with classes and work, Thursday I went to my internship at the courthouse (yay for filling paperwork and sitting at the computer all day!) then yesterday was school and work again. I came home from work last night and crashed at 8pm, woke up at midnight to eat and then when right back to sleep, guess I needed it! I woke up early for work today and am now sitting at one of my favorite coffee shops blogging when I should be studying.
(This is SO much more fun though!)
Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far!!
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment