Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Oh My May!


                My roommate and I were talking about how May has become our new January in regards to making resolutions about health and fitness. After dead week and finals I always gain weight and poor eating habits. It's just so much easier to order pizza then to make food when I'm studying. Then there's fact that I barely sleep so my metabolism gets all messed up. Anyways now that school is done and summer is here its time to get into shape and get ready for swimsuits! So yesterday marked the beginning of my May resolutions, eat healthier, be active every day and get a healthy amount of sleep.


              I'll be posting my workouts on here mostly to keep myself accountable and I'm starting small but Ill work my way up there!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck getting bikini ready! :) Definitely helps to set goals for yourself!

    ReplyDelete