Thursday, March 14, 2013

Adding a Little Color

 
 

Before                                &                              After

 
I never really liked lipstick or lip gloss, its too sticky, it gets on everything and lets be honest, I don't need another makeup product I want to buy! However as winter dragged on (and my skin got paler) I realized I was seriously needing some color in my life! The only place to get makeup in my small little town is the Clinique stand in my campus book store so I headed over there with hopes of finally finding a lipstick I could use. And I did! It's called the "Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm" and it is probably old news to everyone but its new to me and I love it! It goes on like chap stick so there is no sticky mess, you also have the ability to change the strength of the color depending on how many layers you put on. It lasts for quite a bit too! I chose "pudgy peony" because it adds a little color without being too drastic. Maybe someday I'll work up to being able to have a red lip, but for now I'll stick with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment